Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-16-2015, 01:45 AM)MrRager Wrote: Lol sure that's why  Rolleyes Absolutely nothing to do with you ruining literally every thread going batshit insane I'm sure.

You didn't have to see the Cooper jab to see Pacman shove Coopers head into his own helmet. That is what made Pacman human garbage and Pat saw that so how is it jumping to conclusions?

And yeah that was dumb as hell on Cooper's part, but let's not act like it excuses what POS Pacman did.

"I know you are, but what am I?" Good one.

If you still don't get it I am willing to break it down for you very slowly after you respond.

So every person that reacts to being attacked and retaliates is a POS?  I'll have to write that one down.  

It's jumping to conclusions because it's not like Jones just decided to go after Cooper for some minor thing.  Last time I checked, the throat is an important part to the body and it's hard to breathe if it's damaged, which makes aiming for the throat a big deal.

Or let's just say Jones has a temper, so that makes him a POS?  Every person in the world with a temper is a POS?  

How many fights per year happen because of retaliation and how many aren't as serious as what Cooper did to Jones?  Are they all PsOS, too?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - BFritz21 - 09-16-2015, 02:40 AM