Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals respond to a fans complaint on signing Bobby Hart
(03-14-2019, 01:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have seen the bengals be horribly wrong about players and I have seen fans be horribly wrong about players.

In this case only time will tell, but since he is an O-linemen I am sure a lot of fans who claim he is bad now will refuse to acknowledge if he does ever develop into a solid player.  I remember when Andre Smith played very well for us there was still the group of fans who loved to make fun of him like he was still terrible.

Personally I think they overpaid for Hart, but if he player well I will be willing to admit I was wrong.

Geeez Fred.. I'm agreeing with you more and more these days which only means I'm destined to become your sidekick pariah on this board.. 

Hart is still a young man. He's got some time to develop and get better. Whether he does or not is anyone's guess, but I doubt he'll be around long if he performs like Ogbuihi or even Fisher.. I'm REALLY hoping this coaching staff never says, "We see a great player in Cedric Ogbuihi and...[insert Hobsonesque tripe here].." 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals respond to a fans complaint on signing Bobby Hart - grampahol - 03-14-2019, 01:29 PM