Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals respond to a fans complaint on signing Bobby Hart
(03-14-2019, 01:36 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: I think TJ Hockensen or Noah Fant is very possible at 11 considering there's been no news on Eifert. Maybe they're using Eifert's money to bring in Miller or Barrett. There'll be some gems at the WR position in the late rounds so I think the Bengals will take a chance on one at that point.

Can't see a scenario where Murray or Haskins is there at 11, but Will Grier could be a name to look out for in the second. I would hope that they don't reach for Daniel Jones at 11.

The only problem with this is that they'd likely be taking another 3rd round or later linebacker and banking on that pick to contribute, Malik Jefferson to prove he was benched for no reason last year, Burfict staying healthy and out of trouble and Brown staying healthy.

Well that part is guaranteed already... Oh wait..No it isn't, but it sounded good anyway.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals respond to a fans complaint on signing Bobby Hart - grampahol - 03-14-2019, 01:42 PM