Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(09-14-2015, 10:54 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We're very critical of him, we see every snap, every drop, every route seemingly not ran out, the not putting forth the best effort getting to the ball, and on and on. Others don't, they see the highlight reel.

If you watch the highlights and look at the stats - he's elite.

Us wanting more because we see it all - natural.

I like you think he needs that one more rung on the effort, focus, head in the game fighting ladder, to truly be elite !

I was watching 8 games at once yesterday on the early games, then I watched 4 games for the later games and switched in and out of the Bengals games.

My grandson watched poor throw after poor throw from QB's like Luck, Cam, Bortles, Manning, Flacco and others. He normally just watched one game at a time. He made the comments he was shocked to watch all of these guys making so many poor throws.

The same thing with receiver drops.

It is not enough to just watch highlights of other teams, they are called highlights (high) for a reason and mostly show great or good plays for the offense or the defense.  Thus, most  fans opinions are skewed as they see 10% of other teams plays versus 100% of their own team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2015, 11:01 AM