Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(09-14-2015, 11:16 AM)Joe Pong Wrote: I've had issues with AJ's play for about 3 years now. First let me say I'm a huge fan of his and was hoping he'd be a Bengal from the first time I saw him play at Georgia, so I was all for the bengals drafting him. Thought he would be elite right away.

Then his rookie year, he looked the part. Every week, he was making big plays and dynamic contested catches where he would out jump the defender.

But if you look at all his highlights of those jump balls and contested catches, they were almost all from his rookie season and beginning of his second season. That part of his game has completely disappeared. So, what was his biggest strength doesn't even exist any more.

Since then, he's been passed up by other guys like Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, D Thomas, Antonio Brown, and a bunch of other guys who would have rated behind him at one time.

"A bunch of other guys"..... I don't think so pal. He's right there with all those guys you just said and that's pretty much where the list ends.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - Savagehenry54 - 09-14-2015, 11:25 AM