Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(09-14-2015, 12:33 PM)djs7685 Wrote: You can have any criteria you'd like, but I was simply stating that your "elite WRs" didn't fit into YOUR own criteria.

Antonio Brown absolutely does not have the statistics to get into the Hall of Fame right now. You're just intentionally lying to make it seem like you didn't completely contradict yourself with your post.

You said to be considered "elite", you have to essentially be a Hall of Fame lock, but it can't just be potential. Okay, well, Antonio Brown (at this point) is purely potential and does NOT have the numbers to get into the Hall. Do you even think before you type?

I don't care that you won't call A.J. elite, I just think it's hilarious that you contradicted yourself and you're too damn stubborn to admit it. How long did it take Reed and Carter to finally get in? You're flat out lying if you say that Antonio freakin' Brown is a Hall of Fame lock at this very moment.

If Rodgers gets a career ending injury tomorrow, he also loses out on the HOF

He does not have the stats yet either, but he is elite in my eyes. I consider him a lock unless he has a career ending injury.

I consider A. Brown and Calvin Johnson both locks, one has the stats, the other will have barring injury

I guess this is all over your head
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2015, 03:02 PM