Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(09-14-2015, 03:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I would love to say I am surprised as well someone would take my OP and argue semantics, but then we are dealing with you so I knew you would take an argumentative view versus the true intent of my post
its cool, I think you are an idiot, you think the same of me. Life goes on, but I will attempt to ignore your argumentative posts in the future since I have no respect for most you post.

All the best, I am tired of the back and forths and I am sure the rest of the forum is as well.

So, to recap for the future, DJS is always right and never makes a bad post or ever attacks anyone personally. He is a true legend

So you're going to flat out call me an idiot, and then complain that I personally attacked you however long ago that you're referring to? Interesting tactic, I must say.

Honestly, you're again using improper terminology. I may be an asshole and I may not have the same opinions as you, but I'm hardly an "idiot". The idiot is probably the guy that makes up his own interpretations for words that already have definitions and argues points that make absolutely zero sense. I'm not the guy that structures his sentences worse than elementary school students. I've done nothing more than call you stubborn in this thread, and I hardly think that's a huge insult. You just can't admit when you're wrong, instead you always dig yourself deeper and deeper into your own bullshit and that's not my fault that you do that.

Now, if you want to stick with the topic at hand, how on earth do you view AB as elite but you refuse to say the same about the other top WRs in the league? Dez in particular, but going from purely a statistical standpoint, A.J. is right there with AB and Dez Bryant is even more impressive than AB has been. So, what's your rationale that AB is elite but A.J. and specifically Dez Bryant can't get that classification from you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - djs7685 - 09-14-2015, 04:10 PM