Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(09-18-2015, 12:10 PM)djs7685 Wrote: It's honestly amazing how far people will go to discredit our best guys though.

"He isn't elite, drops too many passes"

Well, here are the numbers and it looks like he's on par with or even better than a lot of the other guys you're calling elite.

"Yeah, but he drops them in more important situations!!"

Well, I just watched Dez Bryant drop a 3rd and short pass that a high school kid could have made in the red zone on Sunday Night Football, the other elite guys drop important passes sometimes too.

"Yeah, but, but...ummm..STILL NOT ELITE!!!"

My personal favorite..

"Yeah, but he needs to be a future Hall of Fame lock to be considered elite in my eyes!!!!!!" *meanwhile lists people that aren't HOF locks that he calls elite*

It's just unreal. The excuses, the reasons, the bullshit. People have an issue when others criticize our guys that actually deserve it, yet they are the ones right in front of the line to take any shots at A.J. Green when they can. Any of you can say you don't have an agenda here, but it's pretty damn clear that you all do. I've seen at least 2 of the people nitpicking A.J. say "Yeah, sometimes you wouldn't think this is a Bengals board!" in reference to people "not standing up for our own guys". Well hey, ass backwards logic, why aren't you standing up for A.J. Green, or does that logic only apply when you want it to????

It's the Dalton gang. Only players worth a damn to them are Dalton and Hill. AJ Green and Gio seem to take the brunt of the fury.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - Fresno B - 09-18-2015, 01:15 PM