Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(10-04-2015, 01:29 AM)Utts Wrote: Look. You were directing it at a group of people. It was very much a straw man argument, something that's used in many forms every 5 minutes here. Your personal insults tell me I've apparently gotten under your skin by exposing you. Calm down.

It's not a straw man if you know what that actually means of course. You obviously don't.

Some people have said that "elite receivers don't drop easy passes". I merely showed 2 examples of elite receivers dropping easy passes. Not a straw man argument, it's just a reality that people like you hate to see happen because it destroys your arguments against A.J.

I've watched every "elite" receiver in the game drop just as many easy passes as A.J. has. It's not something that's exclusive to 1 guy, all of the great WRs do this.

Pro tip: if you don't actually know what a certain phrase means, don't use it because you'll look dumb whenever someone points out the real meaning. A straw man would have been me making a point against something that's never been claimed. My point was arguing something that more than 1 poster has said in this very thread, so hurr durrr you may want to read the thread next time before making shitty comments.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - djs7685 - 10-04-2015, 12:49 PM