Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/4 of the season is already over
(05-15-2019, 01:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: By all means it's time for a change even if it doesn't occur .. This team could very easily be 20 games out of first place by the end of the month.. 2/w Cubs, 3/w Dodgers, 2/w Brewers, 3/w Cubs, 3/w Pirates and finally 1 with Nationals..9 @ home, 5 away..   20 out by June if no changes are made I'll be completely done following for the season..  Sad I'm pretty sure even the players will be done by then.. They'll show up for the paycheck, no more, no less.

Anyone have a direct email address for Castellini so we can write all our curse words to him? (Not that he'll care one iota as long as he makes $$$ from TV revenue.. )

I don’t have an address for ya, not that it would do any good. I imagine that the organization has a person with a small part of their job being to monitor social media to keep up with the general vibe of the fanbase. I figure they’ll be about 15 out by the end of the month. Their PR team did a good job this offseason with hype but the substance wasn’t there. They did seem to land a good pitching coach but the hitting coach and manager have both been horrible and there was zero indication that Bell would make a good manager, they were just keeping it in the family. The players that they got from the Dodgers have been flops, they were hyped to be saviors. Fans do get tired of BS and you’re looking at one here, I know that I’m not alone. I have a buddy that’s been a diehard since we were kids, about 20 games ago he told me that he’s had enough for the year and that his time is too valuable to spend watching incompetence. I try to have more of the Yogi Barra philosophy but when the field leader is baseball dumb then the fat lady has essentially sang before the season even begins. It’s baseball sadness and all we can do is wallow in it year after year after year after year after year. Enough already, fix it or sell it!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/4 of the season is already over - Circleville Guy - 05-15-2019, 03:19 PM