Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season!
(06-13-2019, 01:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Studying film of yourself to see where you can improve or of your opponent to see how they play (usually only of your upcoming opponent and previous week's film of yourself) is one thing, but studying film (of EVERY PLAY, no-less) to find out a coach's style's and tendencies to improve your own game takes it to another level.

Start being a sweet guy, and show me other examples of a player being so dedicated.

I don’t know about the whole sweet guy thing but I would expect players to put in extra effort with a new staff. I would definitely expect the starting QB to go the extra mile. The only thing that matters to me is how it translates, only then will I get excited. I’m jaded as a Bengals fan right now. I will continue to follow and hope for a winner but because of the history of this franchise, I have to see results before I get hyped. I’ve bought into too many of these articles to get overly enthusiastic. I’ve stayed loyal to this organization for a long time but my fanhood is Purely a reflection of the results of this team. There are many Bengals fans out there that are beaten down. It’s a new year, maybe it will lead to enthusiasm vs. indifference. I don’t knock fans that get super excited every offseason over what they read in these articles. I was there once and prefer being that kind of fan but this is what I’ve morphed into when it comes to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season! - Circleville Guy - 06-16-2019, 11:39 PM