Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Month of September Games Thread
Gray has a 2.80 ERA still

The homers for Suarez & Aquino have slowed, but there should be more coming.

Seattle taking series from Reds shows Reds have really fell off. The trade deadline everybody was fired up about seemed to kill the Reds. Tell me again just who in the heck Reds got for Tanner Roark and Scooter Gennett ??? I said it way before it, I was hoping Reds would stand pat with team that had them close to .500 ball. I won't complain about Puig for Bauer because it got Aquino in right field. However if a huge Bauer contract would mean pitchers such as Gray and Castillo can't be kept, then that is a problem.

The dumbest thing I've seen on Reds.com is they say Suarez and Votto are here for years to come. Compared to other 1st Basemen the last 2 years, Votto Stinks. Ownership should have a main focus of trying to find a team to pick up all or most of his contract. In money ball that should be Reds #1 priority this off season, dumping the Votto contract. Contacting the 29 other teams and not concerned what they get in return. Maybe do another Dodger type deal where they dumped Bailey contract by taking on a bunch of high 1 year contracts they could quickly get out of. Votto highest paid Red Contract is Reds anchor to Last Place. To know this you have to think business and finance, not just Fan loyalty. Reds could use that money to have winning season for first time in 5 years.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reds Month of September Games Thread - kevin - 09-12-2019, 02:57 AM