Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye, Josh Malone and Hardy Nickerson!
(09-03-2019, 05:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. You are the one that's full of spit and now you're changing your tune.

You said "He was the only one who was getting separation at a high rate during the pre season."  Now you're saying it wasn't "an issue". I never said it was an issue. I tracked the first 2 PS games with the results for Willis, Tate and Malone. Granted, Willis and Malone played 1 and 2 more and i haven't added those to my post yet, but i did post what their results were. Fact of the matter is, Malone wasn't "the only one getting separation at a high rate", as you said. 

"rfaulk34

I used 3 criteria; contested (where the defender is right on/touching the receiver), less arm length (where the defender is away from the receiver but within one arm length) and more arm length (where the defender is more than an arm length away). 

Here's how it breaks down. 

Core- 5 targets, 4 rec: contested 2 (1 incomplete), less arm length 1, more arm length 2

Malone- 7 targets, 3 rec: contested 2 (1 incomplete), less arm length 1, more arm length 1

(1 wide open underthrow, 1 contested underthrow, 1 drop on pass behind him)

Tate- 8 targets, 7 rec: contested 4 (1 incomplete), less arm length 1, more arm length 3"

Malone was wide open once (DB bit on play fake), wide open across the middle and dropped a perfect pass and wide open, corossing on the right sideline and could catch a pass behind him. If you'd like, i'll check game #3 and add Malone and Willis. Doesn't really matter though since Malone was cut, didn't sign with another NFL team and didn't get signed to the Bengals practice squad.

But maybe you know something the Bengals and the rest of the NFL don't? Probably not...but, maybe?
He completely burns a guy and you give him zero credit? Yet your not full of shit? Give me a break dude. You want to talk about his bad drop were he could of had his a thirty yard gain. Fine that's fair but stop making up shit too fit your argument.
Anyways like you said it's pointless to argue because the situation is what it is hes not here and Cooper his. I am entitled to God damn opinion though just like you . Just because  a guy hasn't been picked up doesn't mean he isn't good or can't play at this level. 
Good day sir. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bye, Josh Malone and Hardy Nickerson! - J24 - 09-03-2019, 05:32 PM