Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it was nice knowing ya!
(09-11-2019, 05:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: All you hillbilly's need to calm done. I'll remind you hickish homers that your teams lost too (Bengals & Steelers). Baker got derailed by 18 penalties and an over anxious team starting a new dynasty.

[Image: hiwk23awx5rx5p96g.jpg]  
This picture shows Baker very pissed. The Jets will feel his wrath.

As you take joy in the Browns loss let recap the reality of your teams:

Bengals: The Bengals LOST that game. I realize that you think Dalton is the second coming of Marino all of a sudden but the fact is one again he choked when it counted.

Steelers: The mighty Steelers went to Foxboro knowing they were going to get their brains beat in. They just went through the motions.
No fire or emotion, playing lethargically as a team is apt to do knowing they lost before the game even started. The Big Ben era will end in a whimper.

Ravens: Great ass whooping on a team (Dolphins) that many college teams would beat. The Dolphins with half their roster new this year are tanking this year for a QB in next years draft. Lamar Jackson is the next Drew Brees. Get back to me when they play a real NFL team  

So it is Written, So it Shall be Done

He got derailed by overconfidence, a sorry O line, undisciplined play, his general lack of skill, and a coaching staff that sucks... Just like Delaine Walker said... They are who we thought they were.

Now get ready for some BOHICA this coming Monday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - Vambo - 09-08-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - RASCAL - 09-08-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - jason - 09-13-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - jason - 09-09-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - jason - 09-09-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - Beaker - 09-10-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - CJD - 09-09-2019, 09:43 AM
RE: Well, it was nice knowing ya! - jason - 09-11-2019, 03:36 PM