Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I almost didn’t get on here.
(10-01-2019, 10:03 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Because I knew people would be blaming Taylor. Get out of here !! No one can win with this line. This is Daltons last run. AJ needs to go to IR if we don’t go 2-0 the next 2 games. Next year we add Jonah Williams and draft more OLine. At some point we need to make decision on Finley. Absolutely no reason to draft anything other than OLine and linebackers with a possible QB ofcourse. Do not judge ZT until he gets a competent roster.

Its a New-Dey !!!!!We are going to go out there and take whats ours.  REALLY ??????? And I agree with your thoughts ,this is a very poorly  coached team and these spoiled fifthy rich dudes are not listening to these coaches.They need to make them practice everyday in the heat and do not let us.DO any of you think a Mike Tomlin team would play this badly?? He would sit them and they would have to earn their way again.This is just madness and Zac Taylor is way above his head and I say this,Dave Shula,welcome to the AFC NORTH, AND we need a GM, AND several assistants for that person and I truly believe Mr.Dave Lapham should be coaching on this team,especially the O-line.Who is with me on this????Please do not attend this sundays game and the ones that do,please boo the whole game.Bench fat-butt Andre Smith,he is as slow as a sloth. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I almost didn’t get on here. - 740Bengal - 10-01-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: I almost didn’t get on here. - jason - 10-01-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: I almost didn’t get on here. - fortyyearfan - 10-01-2019, 11:49 AM