Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I almost didn’t get on here.
(10-01-2019, 11:06 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So let me get this straight, the NFL is designed for parity, and yet a month into the season we can't judge anyone because our o-line is so bad?  It's over. It's done.  We can watch the next 12 games but god forbid we try to conclude anything because no one can win here.  No one.

So not only do I get to watch garbage football, but I can't say anything about our QB of 9 years, our HC who is in way over his head, our position coaches who sport some of the foulest resumes we've seen, or the players who seem to have gone from "ZT is fun and he doesn't bench us if we screw up" to being lazy and quitting?

This is what is great about this situation...our o-line has been bad for 5 years but now it is so bad that entire seasons of football are a waste of time.  It's like we are taking on an army with a pointed stick, or something.  Hope is futile, it's over, give up.  See you next year with zero changes, because why change a thing?

NO ONE CAN WIN HERE

They ought to put that on the damn stadium.

This post makes me think that you think there are things we can do to get some wins....well we can't.  No hope until we fix this o line.  ZT may as well stand on the sideline and futz around on facebook or something.

Dude, calm down. This is why i didn't want to come on here.

This shit is depressing. It is a game for **** sake!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I almost didn’t get on here. - 740Bengal - 10-01-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: I almost didn’t get on here. - jason - 10-01-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: I almost didn’t get on here. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-01-2019, 12:43 PM