Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AJ Green reportedly not interested in extension
(10-08-2019, 11:11 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Who here says Mike Brown screws this up?  Raise your hand!

It is a shame how this team went so far south that we had to get rid of AJ Green and probably some of the other guys that are fan favorites just to plug the holes that should've been fixed in the offseason.  I wouldn't see the point in buying season tickets when they probably won't be good for quite a few years.  

On AJ, I think he would be a very intriguing pick up for some team.  If he had a Brady, Brees, Mahomes, etc. throwing to him, how good would this guy be?  Dalton has a tendency to throw up jump balls for AJ rather than hit him in stride, thus leading to more chance of injury.  If the Pats take him, look out, because they'll just kill everyone.

It's not even about AJ getting a new/better QB, I'd just be interested to see what he does with a franchise that approaches things with a mindset that isn't stuck in the 70s or something. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green reportedly not interested in extension - Nately120 - 10-08-2019, 11:15 AM