Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AJ Green reportedly not interested in extension
(10-08-2019, 03:17 PM)R3stangs Wrote: We'll agree to disagree.

Tate has had some drops but I think he can come around. Willis and Morgan seem to be doing fairly well. Lack of separation has been a problem on this team for years and frankly neither AJ nor Boyd seem to get much separation either. Possibly mostly a scheme issue. 

We've shown even this year without AJ that give Dalton time and he can find receivers. 

But he whole receiver issue aside putting AJ back in the lineup is not going to fix this team. The problems are a lot deeper than the receivers was my real point. Paying AJ that type of money is going to be diminishing returns and you still have a garbage team. Just think the money is better spent elsewhere.

we must be watching something entirely different..willis and Morgan have shown nothing..but I do agree..while AJ is a great guy and once was a very good receiver..he never was a great receiver..dropped too many easy catches..this team needs an entirely new offensive line and some linebackers
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green reportedly not interested in extension - RobertVadas - 10-08-2019, 03:31 PM