Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-27-2019, 09:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are saying our run game and defense are ranked 32nd because of Dalton?

Care to explain how? 

Yes and I thought you knew a little more about football than this, but since you asked; I'll educate you:

We are 31st in time of possession. When your offense cannot hold on to the ball you D is more vulnerable to giving up points/yards. 

Coming into today our QB was 3rd in the league in INTs and 3rd in the league for fumbles by a QB. When your QB continually turns over the ball your D is more vulnerable to giving up points/yards

Coming into today  our QB is averaging 6.7 YPA, when you QB sucks and dinks and dunks the defenses load the box; therefore making it more difficult for your RBs to gain yards.

All the above are specifics and do not take into account the general rule of thumb that when your QB struggles your whole team struggles.

You can continue to roll with the arrangement of the deck chairs were the biggest issue on the Titanic; I'll go with the big hole.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton.. - bfine32 - 10-27-2019, 09:12 PM