Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Time to face the facts, Zac Taylor is not a good head coach
Zac seems to have good communication skills and would be a good face for the organization.  The players seem to like him. But a few things need to happen to make him successful, the sooner the better.  

1.  Relinquish the play calling duties. Let Callahan take a shot, or better yet get a proven NFL play caller in.

2.  Get a new offensive line coach.  Too many questionable things happening with that group.  I think the defense is playing well enough that if the offense could stay on the field and give them some rest --and hope of winning the game -- that they can get the job done.

3.  Give Finley a shot after the bye.  He may not be the answer but how do you know for sure if you don't try?  If they don't think he's worthy of the position why draft him?

I think Taylor is a lot like Andy Dalton in that he's only going to be successful if he has a strong team (coaches) around him.

The next few weeks will tell us a lot about our team moving forward.  If something doesn't happen soon he's going to start losing the players.  Mixon is already showing a poor attitude and I think we'll start seeing more lingering "injuries."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to face the facts, Zac Taylor is not a good head coach - bengalstruth - 10-23-2019, 07:04 AM