Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Time to face the facts, Zac Taylor is not a good head coach
(10-24-2019, 05:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly, and that talent had to be improved before we could win.  Yet the front office did pretty much nothing.

Then we lost our best two players (Boling, Glenn) off an already poor O-line and replaced them with scrubs.  That has crippled our entire offense.

Not unless the front office shows it is willing to bring in some talent upgrades.  The Bengals are not as bad of a franchise as some of you try to claim.  Marvin Lewis had a winning record against the rest of the league and made the playoffs more than most other teams in the league.  Decent coaches would be glad to come here if they knew the front office was willing to help them win.

But if we fire Taylor without ever giving him a chance and ask the next coach to win with this current roster no decent coach will come here.

I don't disagree with you but at the same time this is enough to want to break out the Rolaids. Thus far I can't name a single phase of this team that has improved much or even worse not shown all out regression. Taylors execution of the offense is downright horrible and the lack of any adjustments to try and counter the offensive line issues is a big concern.

I agree he needs a little more of a chance but that leash should be very short. Hes certainly not shown to this point that he has much if anything new to bring to the table. Other than his post game interview skills which i don't give a rats ass about.

Oh and hes terrible at doing commercials.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to face the facts, Zac Taylor is not a good head coach - R3stangs - 10-24-2019, 05:18 PM