Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It will be tough to go 0-6 over these next 6 games...
(11-21-2019, 08:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, don't see a win in the next six.  

The Jets have scored 34 points in consecutive games, and we might put up our standard 17, so there's an L.  The Dolphins have won two of the last three, including at Indy, and it's down there, so there's an L.  Steelers always pound us, regardless of who the HC/QB/jockstrap washer are, and they might actually have a home-field advantage at PBS Sunday (has a home steam ever had to go silent count at home before?), so book that L.  Browns swept us last year, and they're just plain better than us at this point, so there's two more Ls.  The Pats will absolutely curb stomp us, and many of us will be there just to see Brady in person one last time, and we'll witness the L.  

0-6 is much easier than you think.  Can't wait to buy my "I survived 0-16" sweatshirt come January.   

No argument from me, however.

What is the difference between 3-13 and 0-16 for the Bengals ? About 4 draft positions and all the excuse MB will need to say "see we did have it right all along. Injuries derailed us and it took some time to put it together". 

In other words we'll stand pat where we are !

Maybe, just maybe ? 0-16 will force him to act ? Free agents, trade some people ?

So, it wouldn't surprise me for the Bengals to screw it up, they do everything else, and win 3 at the end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It will be tough to go 0-6 over these next 6 games... - bengalfan74 - 11-21-2019, 09:16 PM