Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What changed in the running game
(12-13-2019, 12:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: Pollack has been trash in New York, guy is the most overrated position coach I can remember. He got canned in Dallas because they knew it was the talent not him (which when healthy they have not lost a step with him gone). He couldn't get a better line last year to pass block any better than this line. He hasn't gotten the line in New York to do anything for one of the elite backs in the NFL. 

Think about this for a second, if he was so good when he left Dallas why did he end up here (a bad organization)? If he was so good when he left here why did he end up with the Jets (a bad organization)?  Because people in the league know he really isn't anything special.

You're wrong. You're blaming the wrong guy! Mixon's numbers from last year speak volumes. The problem with the Jets is a RB that sat out a year, and a young QB. I know you fancy yourself as a scout and numbers guy, but many times you don't see the forest for the trees.

No need to reply. I already know the kind of stuff you will try to push just to serve your agenda. That team is a mess,but it's not Frank's fault. Bad players make for poor results. Look no further than the mess that is the 2019 Bengals.

Any of us could make an argument for Turner, Lou, or Taylor being at fault here. Just as you would like to make out that the Jets suck because of Pollack.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What changed in the running game - Au165 - 12-13-2019, 10:16 AM
RE: What changed in the running game - coachmcneil71 - 12-14-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: What changed in the running game - J24 - 12-13-2019, 02:44 PM