Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks
(12-28-2019, 06:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Appreciate you guys reeling it in a bit. It would be really easy for this place to become toxic after a 1 or 2 win season, and 4 years straight of losing. We get it, the team sucks, the family is the worst, but if that’s all the board is going to be it will get as miserable as the product on the field itself...

ThumbsUp

(12-28-2019, 08:32 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I totally get the no name calling rules. It doesn’t prove your point or make you right on whatever subject you’re talking about and it’s childish. I do hope that we still are able to say that we think that Mike Brown is a horrible owner or that someone sucks as a player though. You have to have rules but it shouldn’t become fascism to protect against saying that Mike isn’t good owner. The inbred stuff is obviously a little bit much. Wishing death on the owner is obviously out of bounds too. I’m guessing that if you weren’t allowed to say that a player sucks or that MB has been a horrendous owner then the board would lose half of its posters pretty quick.

It has noting to do with people thinking MB sucks. This is your board. It's all about being respectable to one another and having good conversations without going for the throat each time a poster types something another doesn't agree with. Most of us are very frustrated with the season, but we should never attack one another. 

In a nutshell, the members of this site are gold. We have had some miserable years and some great ones. We have held on to a team that brings mainly ridicule and disrespect from family and friends. Heck, I hear it just about everyday. So I guess this board, this year, is our support group. Smirk We should be kind to each other.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks - HarleyDog - 12-28-2019, 09:04 PM