Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks
(12-28-2019, 09:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: ThumbsUp

It has noting to do with people thinking MB sucks. This is your board. It's all about being respectable to one another and having good conversations without going for the throat each time a poster types something another doesn't agree with. Most of us are very frustrated with the season, but we should never attack one another. 

In a nutshell, the members of this site are gold. We have had some miserable years and some great ones. We have held on to a team that brings mainly ridicule and disrespect from family and friends. Heck, I hear it just about everyday. So I guess this board, this year, is our support group. Smirk We should be kind to each other.  

I’m pretty civil with everyone on here but I’m sure that I’ve cursed on here about MB. I don’t wish him ill or anything but the dude is frustrating. Samhain has a good point though. It would be a little hypocritical to also allow stuff being said about opponents just because we don’t like them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks - Circleville Guy - 12-28-2019, 09:21 PM