Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks
(12-28-2019, 10:00 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I decided earlier this year that if something epic didn’t happen this year that it would be my last year following the team. I’ve talked myself into JB could be that epic thing. Obviously, they need to give him some tools but I’m gonna stick around and hope that they can somehow hit a homerun in the draft. MB did make a competent move today by extending Hopkins so I will give him credit for that move.

I feel ya man.

I was telling a friend of mine the other day who also is a Bengals fan.

"There isn't a thing in my life that I know more about that causes so much frustration that I have NO control over."

You realize this when you talk to a casual fan and you're producing players of past and present from household name ones to bottom roster or PS guys.

Then you discuss topics about the team like we do on here and they have no clue.

It's a realization of lost time and money towards an ownership that of course would like to win, but either are lazy or don't know how to run a modern NFL team.

So yeah.  I get where you're coming from about losing your desire and interest for the Bengals.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks - BengalsRocker - 12-28-2019, 10:09 PM