Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks
(12-29-2019, 01:35 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Kitchens needs to go because that team might MIGHT actually be good if they get a real HC and spend the off-season hearing about what disappointing losers they are as opposed to all the love they got going into 2019.  Assuming the Browns will never be good even if they get a real HC could be folly on our part.  I can see why people went overboard with the love going into this year, but people are going to be piling on the hate after being wrong.

Look at the Steelers....they win multiple SBs with Ben and Hines Ward and James Harrison, three guys who are despised and continuously cause issues within their own locker room.  They were even notching some impressive seasons with Bell and AB who are both poison to other organizations.  Winning cures all...I can't believe I have to explain this after all of America managed to forget that Michael Jordan suddenly went from biggest a-hole in sports to kid-friendly hero to all and then back to biggest a-hole in sports thanks to a wee bit of winning in the middle, there.

The “Killer B’s” never won a damn thing together.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks - Nicomo Cosca - 12-29-2019, 01:37 AM