Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks
(12-29-2019, 05:13 AM)SladeX Wrote: I'm with Samhain. The Family is toxic. I've just seen the light. All they care about is:
1) Money: making it with the least amount of effort and expense possible.
2) Dad cares about beating the Browns at least once a year.
They aren't incompetent. They're playing us. I truly believe this. I actually don't want to convince anyone. Thus I don't post much.
This family richly deserves every bit of derision poured upon them,  even more than what we heap upon rival teams. Inbreds seems a little mild to be banned to me.
Just mho.

Let's not forget the desire to create infinite high-paying family jobs and payola for cronies like Bob Bedinghaus (for helping engineer the stadium deal).  

I suppose what you say here is the difference for a lot of fans.  Nobody really thinks they are great at what they do for a living.  Some think they are shitty because they are bad at operating a team and/or have bad luck.  Others think they are shitty because they do as little as they have to to continue to justify cashing profit sharing payouts from the NFL.  

One option is sad and pathetic, the other is crooked and malicious.  It's more or less lying and stealing.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks - samhain - 12-29-2019, 01:22 PM