Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks
(12-29-2019, 01:22 PM)samhain Wrote: Let's not forget the desire to create infinite high-paying family jobs and payola for cronies like Bob Bedinghaus (for helping engineer the stadium deal).  

I suppose what you say here is the difference for a lot of fans.  Nobody really thinks they are great at what they do for a living.  Some think they are shitty because they are bad at operating a team and/or have bad luck.  Others think they are shitty because they do as little as they have to to continue to justify cashing profit sharing payouts from the NFL.  

One option is sad and pathetic, the other is crooked and malicious.  It's more or less lying and stealing.  

I agree with you 100 percent... They are at the very least some grifters... I dunno why inbreds sounds so damn foul to me, but it does. I guess just cause they're people. For the record, I never really liked the rapist taunts at Ben either. Not that I'm sure he didn't do it... Just that I think it's really just more about derision of the Steelers, and not so much about the act or the victims of it. I don't remember a lot of Frostee the Rapist comments when Rucker was here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks - jason - 12-29-2019, 01:48 PM