Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks
(01-17-2020, 03:30 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: This is the funniest shit I’ve read. I don’t use that term and i am definitely not a name caller but the fact this had to be posted has me rolling lmao

Yes, it was/is sad that we had to make that post and hold that conversation.  Unfortunately, it needed to be discussed.  We do encourage everyone to express their opinions around here, both positive and negative.  However, there has to be a limit, when it comes to the level of crassness that one chooses to display those opinions with.  

This wasn't a case of "Oh, Sunset didn't like user "X"'s choice of words in a particular post".  There were some that had reached out to staff and expressed their disgust with the choice of words and imagery in question.  As mentioned previously, expressing one's opinion is encouraged on here, so long as it's kept within reasonable terms.  When it gets to the point that long standing, contributing members of this board are saying that something needs to be done, the Staff unites to address the problem.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derogatory/Disparaging terms/names/remarks - SunsetBengal - 01-17-2020, 05:07 PM