Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Lions to coach at the Senior Bowl.
(01-03-2020, 12:28 PM)Au165 Wrote: I'm excited about this. This is where you can find really good value in the mid to late rounds based on things you picked up on during the week from interacting with the players.

That's what bugged me about people saying that coaches can do scouting and with Mike Brown's always just relying on reports and things is that we rarely ever found late round gems or small school guys.

I'm excited about this because we finally have a head coach that knows the direction that he wants to go and can tell his coordinators and other coaches what to look for in the practices and games.  

This is where you see what the players are made of and who has improved and is working hard because this is a last audition for a lot of players so the rest of their lives depends on this game and these practices.

Taylor will also have a direction that he wants to go with the team, unlike Marvin ever did, so he'll have his coaches looking for players to fit his scheme.

I like it!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals and Lions to coach at the Senior Bowl. - BFritz21 - 01-10-2020, 06:42 PM