Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Lions to coach at the Senior Bowl.
(01-27-2020, 03:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just out of curiosity, why did you thumb down my post? Not mad and you don't have to get rid of the thumb down, but what didn't you like about the post? lol

Back at you Truck! You know I got nothing but respect for you. I think I had a couple of beers and browsed through the post too quickly..lol.. Unfortunately, I do that sometimes. I'm working on it.

I just wish or want folks to be open minded about this draft. If the Dolphins throw us an offer we can't refuse, I'm all for it. I think JB is going to be very good in the NFL. I also think that Herbert, Tua, Hurts, and Love are all going to be good. 

In that particular moment, I was just tired of reading all of the JB resurrection of Christ threads. Nothing wrong with being excited about him becoming our next QB. Hell, I'm excited for it too, but I'm also open minded when it comes to making the TEAM as a whole better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals and Lions to coach at the Senior Bowl. - coachmcneil71 - 01-27-2020, 05:00 PM