Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl
(01-26-2020, 02:35 PM)kevin Wrote: Tennessee of Henry and their D beating Patriots and Ravens was suppose to have too much D and run on Chiefs all day.  Come on guys, stop listening to FOX TV hype of the NFC.   The AFC will win again because Chiefs are the new Patriots,  Kelce is the new Gronk,  Mahomes the new Brady, Reid the new Belichick,  and Hill better than any WR I remember Patriots having.   The Chiefs D was good enough to beat Houston and Tennessee who just beat Patriots & Ravens.   Stop listening to FOX TV hype their NFC, The AFC Chiefs are better. You will see.  Even if 49ers double both Hill and Kelce, Reid kills you with all his other attack weapons. If the Chiefs D held Henry in check, they can defend whatever 49ers have. The Chiefs quarterback is just better than the 49ers quarterback. In the end, Chiefs will win. Andy Reid, unlike Bengals coaches, is constantly changing the game plan and best game adjustment coach there is right now. Reid will find weak spots in the 49ers D and Bang, Bang, Bang, They Score Fast.

Kelce is such a Monster like Gronk as he finds these open pockets in the defense to sit down in for easy pass and catch. Now you over defense that and Hill is in single coverage and like AJ Green this Hill can not be single covered and he kills you. Now if the D over covers both Kelce AND Hill, it leaves all the other Chiefs wide open, and they kill you. If need be, Mahomes will see Kelce and Hill over covered and the huge hole that leaves, and Mahomes has the speed to run through the uncovered gaps. Reid on sidelines is thinking and adjusting every play and you can't throw a defense at Reid that he doesn't have an offensive play for. he is a chess master on offense. His Defense in 2019 is much better than 2018 and Chiefs 2019 Defense is very good. They sure stuffed Henry when they needed to, who announcers were comparing to Jimmy Brown. Those who think Chiefs got here with no D are crazy. Also, Chiefs can run the ball. Like Patriots they would rather throw, but they can run the ball.

All this is how Chiefs beat Houston and a very hot Tennessee who just beat Patriots and Ravens. All this is how Chiefs will beat 49ers. Andy Reid the offensive Master has all his chess pieces in Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Watkins and so many others. Plus he has a tough Chiefs D and a tough Chiefs run game. On offense, watching Reid adjust, and adjust picking apart defenses is a work of art. If we complained Marvin was awful at game adjustments, Reid is an old Master like Pail Brown. Whatever 49ers throw at Reid, he has seen it over the years and will have counter plays to adjust, adapt and win.

1. If you think Tyreek Hill is better than Randy Moss, I dunno what to tell you.

2. The 49ers play a lot of zone, and don't have to double.

3. Kyle Shanahan ain't no slouch of a coach either

4. The Chiefs aren't going to be able to run against this front 7.

5. The Texans and Titans are one dementional teams. Derrick Henry is one dementional. The 49ers backs are fast, all of them catch the ball as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-26-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-26-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-26-2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - jason - 02-01-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - treee - 01-26-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - kevin - 01-31-2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - jason - 02-01-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl - grampahol - 02-02-2020, 02:56 PM