Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-12-2020, 05:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The team should (and will) trade Dalton to whatever teams offers them the most in return.

Andy and Mike both signed a contract that they agreed on.  Neither one owes other other anything that is not in that contract.  Dalton should not expect the Bengals to pass up a deal that would be better for the team just to make him happy.  And the fans should complain loudly if they do.

Actually working together Bengals and Dalton can be more of an asset than working alone to trade Andy.. talking with Andy getting his feel etc can provide more information and a better communication with other teams.... the name is escaping me but how about a week or so ago when an NBA player was traded... and he went off about the trade.. no knowledge of the trade etc... I think a team would much prefer to know a player is going to be happy coming to their team and maybe more open to reworking a contract.

I agree the Bengals have to do what is best for them.. but communication can help and lets be honest from media and  other teams player perspective the Front Office does not get great raves for caring for their players... this might actually help them in that aspect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Essex Johnson - 02-12-2020, 09:21 PM
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM