Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-15-2020, 10:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is that your goal to get people, smash others opinions?

Let's get back to reality and facts. Please show all of the posts backing AD as our starting QB in 2020. You just say things that are factually true which makes your arguments flat out BS at times. There is those with Trump derangement syndrome and Bengals fans with Dalton derangement syndrome. Why? It is a game and the guy always gave his all and was the best QB ever for giving back to our community. His reward, throw him under the bus.

AD is leaving soon, why not wish him well and show an ounce of class as he leaves. It won't kill you.
Oh I gotcha, don't express any of my opinions while the Dalton Gangers get to rant on and on about how he has been given a raw deal and will come back to haunt us when he succeeds elsewhere. To make it clear, Dalton was given nine years and paid 85 million to do what he has done. He did it for the money. He didn't do it for me and he didn't do it for you and the Dalton Gangers.  He wasn. 't the highest paid QB over that time but was far from being a top ten QB. The fans and MB owe him nothing but a handshake. Stop trying to lay a guilt trip on loyal fans for expressing their opinions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Catmandude123 - 02-15-2020, 11:00 AM