Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-15-2020, 11:26 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Fair enough and good points.

Not that it would have mattered(only a handful more IMO)but I could have seen Marvin, and yes with Dalton, win some of those games.

That being said, it doesn't mean I'm a "Dalton Ganger" or pine for Marvin over another coach.

It more or less says that Zac wasn't the answer just like Marvin wasn't.  He just proved it quicker.

People were and still are making excuses just like they state Dalton apologists do. 

Hell let's just throw out anomaly examples like Tom Landry's greatness for losing week after week to squeeze out false optimism.

As for Catmandude, who acts as if "Anyone is better than Marvin and boasts that the team will win 10+ games even with Dalton and no way he'll have a worse record than Marvin" never happened, is not telling the truth.

There were MANY on this board that thought Zac would take the team from the abyss with innovation/mental savvy and even get players to improve(which almost every position declined through the season).

Other than some blocking changes I did not see anything that shows promise of coaching(most importantly playcalling)besides some players playing hard.

They boosted in a few areas against some pretty poor teams in the end.  Big deal.

I don't GAF about eating crow after watching this team flail and fail, my patience is thin and some dumbass immature poster isn't going to make me look foolish for feeling skeptical.
   I guess setting a lynch mob on Zac is equal to feeling skeptical ? It's a reality that others won't always feel the same as you but you have an option , you know what opinions others have when you have read their posts so just don't read their posts anymore. Get your game on you're a Rockstar.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Catmandude123 - 02-15-2020, 11:39 AM