Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-15-2020, 12:43 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: First of all he inherited a train wreck from Marvin. They lost 12 of their last fourteen games in 2018. Couldn't sign with the team or interview assistants until after the SB. No help from FO in free agency, no #1 WR no starting right guard, no starting left tackle for the first 12 games, no #3 WR for ten games. The team stayed together through all this adversity. If you refuse to ignore how he was handcuffed,I guess your expectations and mine differ but I would give him one or two more years to prove himself with his own team before totally saying he was a failure. Btw if you have any thoughts that some top HC is coming to Cincy you are wrong. Only inexperienced coaches would come here and you would have the same growing pains with him.

I find it funny that many of the hinderances and obstacles you apply to Zach Taylor you in turn immediately dismiss when applied to Andy Dalton.

People who offer up the opinion that Dalton suffered from terrible line play, having no AJ, etc. are this collection of apologists. Yet here you uss many of the same takes, and just shiff them from player to coach.

I'll tell you, you Taylor Gangers are something else. Gobshites? Am I doing it right?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Wes Mantooth - 02-15-2020, 12:51 PM