Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-15-2020, 12:27 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Marone went to the AFC Championship game two years ago!!!

Marone has a near .500 winning % (.451) vs Taylor's .125.

Where are you coming up with these names if anywhere outside your arse?  There is no way Marrone is clearly a worse coach than Taylor.

Until Taylor does more than win 2 games and finish dead last you can't elevate him above anyone. And certainly not a coach who was a game away from the Superbowl.

I said last year FFS.

Quoted:

Quote:Beyond false:

- Gase (by far)
- Kitchens
- Lynn
- Flores
- Marrone

Were all worse, with only one of those being arguable (Flores).

Why are you so triggered? Marrone had a MUCH more talented Jaguars team (defense specifically, on O, about the same as us) play like crap all season long, despite trying a ton of different combinations at all the position groups.

Unless you have a bone to pick with me (which I don't know why you would), lay the **** off. I presented my piece, backed it up to death and you continually fling snark.

Find something else to play around with.

EDIT* just because I thought about it now, you see how Rocker and I had a nice back and forth, where we stated some facts, some opinions, refuted each other and left with a reasonable end, without making it personal or resorting to snark-flinging? THAT's how you converse in an adult and humane manner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-15-2020, 12:55 PM