Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-15-2020, 01:01 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote:    I thought you were going to correct me on why Zac should be canned, boiled in oil, burned at the stake but instead you change the narrative because you make no sense.

Me? I think you have me confused with someone else, bud.

I've long stated that Taylor should get a year 2, and that he's been made somewhat of a scapegoat, handcuffed by an inept front office. I've never once called for his job.

You really are something else. Luvinitz is right, you argue with yourself. Or you create these stances and positions in your head. You just did it to Fred earlier. You accuse people of saying or believs things they did or do not. It's bonkers.

What's funny is you probably label me a "Dalton Ganger" simply for not thinking he's pure garbage. Anyone who sees this, Shake, Fred, Luvinitz, etc would be the first fo tell you that I'm the furthest thing from a Dalton lover you can find. And they can tell you that cuz they can actually read, and correctly attribute opinions to the correct source. It's not that hard to do, yet you confinually fail.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Wes Mantooth - 02-15-2020, 01:29 PM