Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
Unless we suddenly see a head coach throwing every touchdown pass himself and catching every pass himself and making every tackle himself I'm going to assume he's not entirely responsible for everything that ever happens during a season of football. Sure, they bare a certain amount of responsibility, but lets not pretend they're in the heads of every player during every snap on the field. While I'm not wild about Zac he threw zero interceptions this past season and missed zero tackles.  And the same applies for Andy. He missed zero catches thrown his way running downfield at full speed. That doesn't mean he's the greatest QB ever, but neither does it mean he's the worst ever..
We sometimes pretend that the entire season hinges on one person 100% of every game, every season.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - grampahol - 02-15-2020, 02:11 PM