Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-15-2020, 10:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is that your goal to get people, smash others opinions?

Let's get back to reality and facts. Please show all of the posts backing AD as our starting QB in 2020. You just say things that are factually not true which makes your arguments flat out BS at times. There is those with Trump derangement syndrome and Bengals fans with Dalton derangement syndrome. Why? It is a game and the guy always gave his all and was the best QB ever for giving back to our community. His reward, throw him under the bus.

AD is leaving soon, why not wish him well and show an ounce of class as he leaves. It won't kill you.

Who gives a crap what AD does when he goes.. I'd bet anything he doesn't even start next year wherever that may be.. You guys are nuts that think the Pat's and Bellicheat want Dalton.. Seriously I don't get it. We are Bengal fans. Who gives a shhhhh what Dalton does after Cincy.. He should been out of here after that horrible charger playoff loss. I'VE been waiting since then for him to be gone. Thank God it's finally here!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Tony - 02-22-2020, 05:13 AM