Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(02-26-2020, 04:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 107.7 rating, 4 tds against the number one defense in the league.

I have noticed before you have problems with your memory when it comes to anything positive about the Bengals.

Guess so when it is so rare and was a couple years ago. One game doesn't do it for me though Fred.

Wish Dalton would of done that in the Playoffs, we would of won at least a couple playoff games if he did.

Wasn't just him I know that, but QB is the most important position in sports.

(02-26-2020, 04:12 PM)jason Wrote: I was at that game Nate... Dalton and Green carved up Baltimore. It would have been a complete blowout had the refs not made a couple terrible calls which allowed the Ravens to get back in it.

Ah, the Ravens, figured it would of had to of been the Ravens. Green always has played pretty great against the Ravens.

Dalton has had some great games against them as well. Starting to remember this game.

Under Marv, we seemed to actually have the Ravens number for years. Gotta give these guys credit here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-26-2020, 07:28 PM