Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(03-07-2020, 12:15 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hard to say when they aren't even targeted much.

Eifert is a shadow of his 2015 self though with his back injuries. Uzi flashes, Sample is young.

I think getting a playmaking TE would do this team good.

I don't know if that is a true statement.

I think there was a combination of limitation of situational playing time to insure he stayed healthy, as well as general under-utlization.

Despite only playing 45% of our offensive snaps, he was 5th in receiving yards; 3rd in catches; and 5th in catch %.  For the record, those with better catch percentages were (in order) Dalton, Sample, Mixon, and Bernard.  Where the thought that he has somehow regressed comes from the lack of TDs compared to his best seasons, but there was a staggering number of times he was not on the field in the red zone and goal line situations.  You would think that with a red zone TD rate of below 44% you would have one of your best receivers on the field in the red zone.  That was where he made his name and money in 2015.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - jfkbengals - 03-08-2020, 01:09 PM