Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(03-09-2020, 10:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote:  if Brady leaves NE.. that probably moves Dalton value up.. he is a perfect fit for NE....

One of the most interesting aspects of this situation is that a QB that has looked like absolute garbage in prime-time and playoff games as a Bengal is being seriously considered to lead a franchise that spends so much time in the spotlight and strives to play/win 3+ playoff games per year.  It really makes you think...

That's what's so interesting about football and fandom.  Here we are saying that Dalton is a nice guy who just doesn't have the "it" factor while the Patriots are considering Dalton to replace a QB who has 30 playoff wins and 6 SB rings.  I don't think Dalton is going to automatically win the SB as a Patriot, but it's clear Bill Bellyache doesn't seem to be as scared of "prime time Andy" as we are. Or maybe he is...I still picture Brady staying there until I see otherwise.

Again, Burrow is great and we need him but this situation is like me considering dumping my girlfriend and then Hugh Jackman being like...if you drop her I've got dibs!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
B - Nately120 - 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade - Nately120 - 03-11-2020, 11:35 AM