Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-22-2020, 10:12 AM)scorp1974 Wrote: Dont believe it. They will resign our own guys then sign a few free agents 2-3 months late into the free agency period when all the big names aren't available.

This^

I see nothing in the above posted “article” that’s says anything will be different. But this year I think more important than most it is crucial we resign our own guys. We must keep Billings Eifert Dennard. Would love to keep AJ as well but not if it means we can’t keep one of those three. Dennard is a goood corner and he allows Kirkpatrick to be expendable. Billings is coming on strong in the middle and without him we would only have an aging Atkins and no one else and Eifert will be burrows best friend we have to keep weapons around burrow. We can’t just bring in a bunch of rookies and cross our fingers. If we sign Aj Dennard Eifert and Billings it opens this entire draft up imo to BPA outside maybe backer. Gotta get a linebacker. I saw a beat fit free agent signing with the bengals signing Brandon sherff if that happened. We’d be looking pretty darn good going into the draft to say the least.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - SadFaceBengal15 - 02-22-2020, 10:51 AM