Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-24-2020, 03:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think if there is a year we actually do make some moves it would be this one. We are moving on from our last franchise QB, 
getting a new one with the first overall pick and we have obvious holes and there will be tons of players in FA that will fit our 
needs. We will have lots of money to spend as well if we move on from the proper players. 

Have to move on from Dalton which will free up dough and probably get us at the very least a mid round pick. Should move 
on from Glenn who doesn't want to be here and this will free up 9.5 mil or so. We might move on from Kirkpatrick which would
also free up money etc.

Bring in any of Thuney, Glasgow, Feiler, Scherff, Conklin, for the OL (and there are more out there I would be fine with).

Any of Jamie Collins, Trevathan, Littleton, Schobert etc at LB and we are sittin' pretty going into the Draft.

Good list Nate.  Bengals will not sign the top tier OL unfortunately.  But I can see them signing both Schobert and Kwiatkoski to add with Pratt.  Draft a rookie backer in Queen or Brooks.  I think Graham Glasgow will be the Guard they bring to Cincinnati.  Just my thoughts.    
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - psychdoctor - 02-26-2020, 02:52 PM