Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-26-2020, 02:52 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Good list Nate.  Bengals will not sign the top tier OL unfortunately.  But I can see them signing both Schobert and Kwiatkoski to add with Pratt.  Draft a rookie backer in Queen or Brooks.  I think Graham Glasgow will be the Guard they bring to Cincinnati.  Just my thoughts.    

You know, that's what is so frustrating about being a Bengals fan. The fan base already accepts that were not going after a top tier free agent, we'll sign a few middle of the road to lower tier free agents after the dust settles and that's if were lucky, and we as fans will be thankful for the scraps. If the Bengals ever sign a big free agent on the first day of free agency, even if they had to overpay for the likes of a Thuney or Scheriff, I'd probably shit myself and be a babbling wreck for a few days walking around in disbelief; and when I did come to my senses, I'd want to know what Katie and the rest of the family had done to Mike Brown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - BrownAssClown - 02-26-2020, 04:22 PM