Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foolio up to the same old narrative

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
You do know that media hacks want attention and stir up conflict. It is not about truth. Do not further their narrative. Just ignore them.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I refuse to give any of these clowns more clicks.

Reply/Quote
I've posted this on Twitter several times already today.

"If I’m lucky enough to be drafted first overall I’d like to have him [AJ Green] on the roster."

Burrow not only explicitly stated that he wants to go first overall, but he also explicitly recognized that the Bengals hold the pick. Put 2 and 2 together.

"I WANT to go first overall."
The Bengals hold the first overall pick.
Conclusion: Burrow wants to go to the Bengals [first overall].

It's basic deductive reasoning.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
All he does is claim that Burrow’s plan in January to get away from the Bengals wasn’t working, so now they are switching strategies, at least publicly. He’s making claims he can’t prove, but that we can’t disprove, and so it just keeps going. He hedges his bet at the end though saying that he hopes the Bengals turn it around and that they aren’t that far off, which is a change of narrative from the last couple weeks.

I really think that at this point people are getting a little jealous of the Cincinnati Bengals. The guy who covers the Panthers for ESPN just put out an article about what it would take for the Panthers to get him and makes an argument for why they are the most likely team to get him outside Cincinnati. There’s a guy in Miami who seems to have reluctantly started looking into Tua and Herbert after finally giving up on Burrow. I’ve seen Chargers, Saints, and Lions fans all hoping for some kind of miracle trade as well, and I don’t really look that hard. People want to root for this guy, they just don’t want to root for the Bengals while they do it.
Reply/Quote
This ignorant punk is an admitted die-hard Steeler fan, correct?
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 02:22 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: You do know that media hacks want attention and stir up conflict.  It is not about truth.  Do not further their narrative.  Just ignore them.

its all about getting them clicks.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 03:16 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: This ignorant punk is an admitted die-hard Steeler fan, correct?

Correct.

These Stoolpitt fans don't want Burrow to come here, pick him and lets kick their ass for years to come!!! Smack Pitt Sux Joe
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 02:39 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I've posted this on Twitter several times already today.

"If I’m lucky enough to be drafted first overall I’d like to have him [AJ Green] on the roster."

Burrow not only explicitly stated that he wants to go first overall, but he also explicitly recognized that the Bengals hold the pick.  Put 2 and 2 together.

he also wasn't upset about only a 2 1/2 hour drive to his family home from PBS... Or that his dad could easily just drive to attend all home games.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 03:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Correct.

These Stoolpitt fans don't want Burrow to come here, pick him and lets kick their ass for years to come!!! Smack Pitt Sux Joe

Yep, Florio is afraid of Burrow so he wants to keep him out of the division lol really pretty funny how hard he’s trying
Reply/Quote
Dan Patrick is doing the same thing:

It's embarrassing. Zero integrity.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If you asked ALL overall #1 picks if they want to go play for the worst team in the NFL, they would all more than likely say no. None of them want to go into a shaky team situation. But despite the fact that Cleveland for example has been a far worse owned, managed, coached, and played team, we never heard this narrative from the media.
What has been even more annoying, is not that he has just been saying that Burrow doesn't want to play for the Bengals., he's been saying Joe doesn't want to BE in Cincinnati. That isn't just insulting the team but insulting the people who live here.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 08:05 PM)pally Wrote: If you asked ALL overall #1 picks if they want to go play for the worst team in the NFL, they would all more than likely say no.  None of them want to go into a shaky team situation. But despite the fact that Cleveland for example has been a far worse owned, managed, coached, and played team, we never heard this narrative from the media.
What has been even more annoying, is not that he has just been saying that Burrow doesn't want to play for the Bengals., he's been saying Joe doesn't want to BE in Cincinnati.  That isn't just insulting the team but insulting the people who live here.

Yeah, what an asshole. Whatever 

I have never lived in Cincy, never even been there but it sure looks a hell of a lot cooler city than Pittsburgh or Cleveland. Sick 

If I lived in a city it would be Cincy, but I love where I live.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 08:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, what an asshole. Whatever 

I have never lived in Cincy, never even been there but it sure looks a hell of a lot cooler city than Pittsburgh or Cleveland. Sick 

If I lived in a city it would be Cincy, but I love where I live.

Shocked  Reps
Reply/Quote
Dan Patrick and Mike Florio pretty much had to double down because of how they pushed the story...of course it hurt their perception as journalists but they don't care they survive on hot take click bait ratings.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Florio IMO is a NFL agent wannabee that made a name for himself out of click bait and sensationalism. He's pretty much the NFL "reporting" version of a troll trying to get a rise out of people and he seems to embrace that in my opinion. Unfortunately it seems he gets paid well by NBC to do just that. When you see his name on an article, tweet, video or whatever it's best to just avoid it if you are looking for actual unbiased NFL news.

And I'm not just saying this due to the recent Burrow topic. He's been like that from what I remember of his website Profootballtalk before it got acquired by NBC.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 08:05 PM)pally Wrote: If you asked ALL overall #1 picks if they want to go play for the worst team in the NFL, they would all more than likely say no.  None of them want to go into a shaky team situation. But despite the fact that Cleveland for example has been a far worse owned, managed, coached, and played team, we never heard this narrative from the media.
What has been even more annoying, is not that he has just been saying that Burrow doesn't want to play for the Bengals., he's been saying Joe doesn't want to BE in Cincinnati.  That isn't just insulting the team but insulting the people who live here.

Browns have had 29 starting QB since 1999.  Bengals had 11 (including small stunts by people like Finley, Driskel, McCarron, Fitz, most of which were due to injury to Palmer and Dalton.  

Browns have had 12 Coaches since 1999.  Bengals has had 3 coaches.  

Bengals made the playoffs 7 times since 1999, Browns once.  Consequently, Bengals have had 7 winning seasons, Browns one.  

Which team is more dysfunctional?  Where QB's go to die?  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 02:39 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I've posted this on Twitter several times already today.

Burrow not only explicitly stated that he wants to go first overall, but he also explicitly recognized that the Bengals hold the pick.  Put 2 and 2 together.

That sounds... complicated.. and drama free...
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 02:20 PM)Okeana Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_oiq4kuuVQd1uv89dto5_500.gifv]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Florio can go fly to Mexico and drink a gallon of there river water and suffer montezumas revenge
Reply/Quote