Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(03-22-2020, 07:44 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You gotta watch those "minute" clinics.  I was sick several years ago and was misdiagnosed by one.

After visiting I took their instructions/medication and almost died.

Thank God I went to a doctor that caught the sever pneumonia and treated it aggressively.

After about 2 days I felt immediately better.

That incident was a wake up call about seeking better medical attention when there is a problem.

I normally won’t go to the dr unless I’m really bad. In this case, I was really bad and that was my only option, but your right. Next time i will not go there, but wait for my Dr to come in or go to ER.
(03-22-2020, 09:13 PM)Benton Wrote: Sorry to hear.

A girl I used to work with has been diagnosed with it. Im on day nine of being sick with something. I've seen two doctors who both think it night be corona, but their hospital policy at the time was not to test unless you've come into contact with someone known to be infected, or unless you've been out of the country. I've gotten better but still feeling pretty drained. So we're just under self quarantine.

How is the breathing and lung capacity? How’s the cough? I am currently in my 20th day, wife 16.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - HarleyDog - 03-22-2020, 09:27 PM