Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
(03-30-2020, 01:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That was a big question I had also. The other question I have, will the vaccine be handled like the Polio vaccination? We all had to have those before we started school back in the day. 
Lastnight, I thought to myself glad the weekend is over, but it hit me, what is a weekend anymore during this quarantine? I usually spend about 4-6 hrs everyday working around farm and the rest of the time reading or watching movies. I'm caught up on movies btw... Did get a call from my youngest step-son yesterday, made my day! Ain't gonna lie, I fought hard to keep my emotions in check, miss that boy something fierce!

I've always wanted the feeling that a Sunday felt no different than any other day.  You know when you have a whole work week in front of you, and you start getting depressed Sunday.  This wouldn't be the same though, because now you're worrying about not working which is a much bigger concern than facing the work week ahead.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only) - michaelsean - 03-30-2020, 01:13 PM